Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hello Ladies! I just got back into Huntsville and am spending the evening just catching up here at home. I have a very happy cat, Honey, sitting next to me (I left her for 5 days!) and have Travis Cottrell playing in the background. Every couple of minutes Honey gently places her paw on my arm to just let me know she's there. As I pet her head, she looks at me as if I hung the moon. She wants nothing but my attention, love, and affection. Oh, how that speaks to my heart! How many times during the day does the Lord just gently touch us to call us to spend time with Him. Oh, how He longs for my attention, love, and affection!

We're quickly approaching a new year again - 2012- and I'm still asking what happened to 2011?!? I've gotten to where I don't make resolutions anymore, though, every time a new year comes around - just prayers for the coming year. It is my prayer for 2012 that I become engrossed in Him, consumed by Him, wrapped up in Him. May I not forget who I serve - He is a holy God and worthy to be praised. He is high and lifted up, reigning victoriously over all! May He have all of my attention, love, and affection!

How about you? Do you have any prayers or resolutions for the new year? If so, please share them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello ladies! Happy New Year! I am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful body of believers and look forward with much anticipation to the coming year at GracePointe! I really feel God has great plans for us to bless His name! How exciting!

    "and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." ~ Philippians 2:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. God blessed us so much for the 6 years we were at Celebration and GracePointe! We miss all of you, but it brings me so much joy to see this amazing ministry and family that the GracePointe Women's Ministry has become!!!! God bless you, GracePointe in 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete